14 months accommodation is included in the price of the Pro-Pilot Airline Programme.
Please note you will need to provide your own transport between the accommodation and the training centre (about 15 mins drive). The most common forms of transport seem to be bicycles or scooters (hired) while some students club together to hire a car (quite cheap) which then allows them to get around more easily and enjoy the amazing attractions which are found around Orlando.
The Rockledge Flats are available to 2FLY Pro-Pilot Airline Programme students.
- 10’ Ceilings in Each Home
- Gourmet Kitchens Featuring:
- Stainless Steel GE Appliance Package
- Quartz Countertops
- Tile Backsplash
- Undermount Sink
- Designer Finishes Throughout
- Full-Size Washer & Dryer Included
- Ample Storage & Closet Space
- Abundant Natural Light
- Large Walk Out Patios (In select homes)
- Four Story, Access Controlled Buildings With Elevators
- Resident Exclusive Clubhouse Featuring:
- 24 Hr State of the Art Fitness Center
- Resident Lounge
- Conference Room
- Billiards & Gaming
- Dog Park & Pet Spa
- Oversized Zero-Entry Pool
- Expansive Sundeck & Outdoor Lounge Spaces
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Outdoor Fireplace Terrace
- Bike Storage & Repair Station
- Non-Smoking Community
For more information go to the Rockledge Flats website here.
Your time in Florida will most likely be the most enjoyable and memorable in your life and we recommend you enjoy the experience of learning to fly and forging a new career as an airline pilot.
Here are some images of accommodation in Florida:
PHASE ONE: MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA
Student accommodation at Axarquia Airport will be attached to the training centre and can be seen above on the right of the image. Students will have separate rooms and there is a number of shared areas where cadets can relax and unwind – including a pool, tennis courts and a range of sports facilities.
The student facilities are currently under construction, so in the meantime, students will be residing in a shared house not far from the training centre.