PRO-PILOT PROGRAMME 2019
PHASE 1: MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA, USA.
- 5 months approx
- 175 hours single engine visual and instrument training
- Perfect weather in Florida
- Large aircraft fleet of 65+
- Airport within walking distance to hotel accommodation
PHASE 2: MALAGA, SPAIN.
- 8 months approx
- Full-time ATPL ground school with UK approved exam centre
- Students graduate with EASA fATPL, includes Commercial pilot; Multi Engine and Instrument Rating, all delivered to European standards, with average pass rates of 98%
- In Malaga, southern Spain we have the best flight training weather in the EU region
- Above average industry pass rates for EASA Theoretical Knowledge exams & flight training skills tests
PHASE 3: CAMBRIDGE, UK
- 20 days total duration including rest and study days
- 4 days of Theoretical Knowledge Instruction
- 10 days (40 hours) of simulator training in our brand-new B737-800 simulator
- Free-of-charge use of the simulator (when available) for practicing procedures
- Unlimited access to our full-size cockpit mock-up, FMC trainer and study facilities
- A personal Standard Operating Procedures book
- 10% off further simulator training for refresher or assessment preparation
- Access to our training partner’s Graduate Network
Read more about the APS MCC here.
2018 PRO-PILOT STUDENTS LIVE FROM FLORIDA
AIRLINE PILOT CAREER SEMINARS & WEBINARS 2018
This series of videos has been created to promote an airline pilot career. In this series a former 2FLY Pro-Pilot student and recent graduate Jonathan Western takes us on a journey as he realises his dream to become a professional pilot.
Find out how Jonathan went from a typical young aspiring aviator to flying the Boeing 737 for a major European airline.
PART I: DON’T DREAM IT. JUST DO IT!
In this first video Jonathan tells us his own story and, in particular, how coming from a family of aviators he felt destined to become a pilot too.
PART II: THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. PILOT DEMAND.
The existence of a pilot shortage appears compelling when you research it. Does it guarantee you a job at the end of training? Jonathan looks at the evidence and explains why he drew the conclusions he did.
PART III: FOUNDATION TRAINING. THE FLORIDA EXPERIENCE.
Join Jonathan as he starts his training in Florida. He hits the ground running (or rather flying) and he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!
PART IV: THEORY & ADVANCED TRAINING. THE MALAGA EXPERIENCE.
In this video you can follow Jonathan through his theory training and get a real idea of the hard work required to train to become an airline pilot. Culminates in Jonathan landing at Málaga International Airport!
PART V: JET TRAINING. THE ICING ON THE CAKE.
In this video Jonathan completes his training in style by undergoing 36 hours jet experience in a full motion A320 simulator in Madrid.
PART VI: TRAINING COMPLETE. GETTING A JOB.
In the final video in the series Jonathan explains how he prepared for airline interviews and offers a few tips on landing that first airline job.