AIRLINE PILOT CAREER SEMINARS 2018
WHAT HAPPENS AT SEMINARS & WEBINARS?
INTRODUCING PRO-PILOT PROGRAMME 2018
PHASE 1: MERRITT ISLAND, FLORIDA, USA.
- 3.5 months approx
- 175 hours single engine visual and instrument training
- Perfect weather in Florida
- Large aircraft fleet of 50+
- Airport within walking distance to hotel accommodation
PHASE 2: MALAGA, SPAIN.
- 8 months approx
- Full-time ATPL ground school with UK approved exam centre
- Students graduate with EASA fATPL, includes Commercial pilot; Multi Engine and Instrument Rating, all delivered to European standards, with average pass rates of 98%
- In Malaga, southern Spain we have the best flight training weather in the EU region
- Above average industry pass rates for EASA Theoretical Knowledge exams & flight training skills tests
PHASE 3: 2FLY JET CENTRE (SPAIN, ITALY or IRELAND)
- 3 weeks total time
- 20 hours Multi Crew Cooperation + 16 hours Jet Orientation training
- Boeing 737 or Airbus A-320 simulator, the most popular airline jets on the market currently
- All training delivered by experienced operational or current airline pilots
- A choice of 3 locations depending on your specific training requirements and current airline opportunities, to be discussed at the end of training with one of our aviation experts
AIRLINE PILOT CAREER VIDEO SERIES
Watch our new video series to show you how to apply for the 2FLY Pro-Pilot Programme and become an airline pilot for a leading UK or European airline.
VIDEO 1: WHY BECOME AN AIRLINE PILOT?
In this first video we will summarise why an airline pilot career is so rewarding and why, based on the imminent global pilot shortage, NOW is a great time to start your training.
VIDEO 2: TEN REASONS TO CHOOSE THE 2FLY PRO-PILOT PROGRAMME
In this video we will introduce you to some of our graduates who are now flying for leading European airlines and share with you ten reasons why the 2FLY Pro-Pilot Programme will enable you to succeed in becoming an airline pilot.
VIDEO 3: PRE-ENTRY REQUIREMENTS, HOW TO APPLY & THE 2FLY ASSESSMENT
In this video we will explain what the pre-entry requirements are for the Pro-Pilot Programme, how you can apply to train with 2FLY, and how the 2FLY cadet assessment process works.
VIDEO 4: FUNDING YOUR TRAINING
In this video, we will show you how to apply for a training loan with our partners at BBVA Bank. You will find out how you can borrow up to 100% of the training fees PLUS the majority of your living expenses.
VIDEO 5: JONATHAN’S JOURNEY
In this video you can follow one of our students – Jonathan Western – through his training and get an idea of what it is like to train with 2FLY to become an airline pilot.