2FLY’s flagship Pro-Pilot Airline Programme is a full time fully EASA compliant ATPL course of training designed to enable a cadet with little or no experience to achieve a commercial pilot’s licence with an instrument rating plus complete a combined multi-crew co-operation and jet orientation course.
The Pro-Pilot Programme has been enabling aspiring pilots to achieve their goals for over 15 years. Every year 2FLY finds ways to enhance and improve the student experience in order make them the best pilots they can be.
The features and structure of this new programme for 2020 are as follows:
WHATS NEW IN THE 2021 AIRLINE PROGRAMME
- New: AIRLINE ORIENTATION MODULE (AOM) available during Phase One: Build PIC hours with Buzz Airlines flying actual commercial routes around Florida and the Bahamas.
- Jet Orientation Course (JOC) using a Cessna Citation jet aircraft plus gain experience flying both of the world’s most popular commercial jets: A320 and B737
- EASA ATPL Ground School in Merritt Island, Florida
- State-of-the-art brand new campus facility in Vélez, Málaga, Spain
- Average pass rates are 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR skills tests
- All EASA Licences and Ratings issues by the UK CAA
- 14 months of accommodation included
- FLY offers a 100% Financial Money Back Guarantee
- A fully compliant EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO) in both the US and Spain