2FLY’s flagship Pro-Pilot Programme is a full time fully EASA compliant ATPL course of training designed to enable a cadet with little or no experience to achieve a commercial pilot’s licence with an instrument rating plus complete a combined multi-crew co-operation and jet orientation course at our brand new facility in Vélez, Spain.
The main features and basic structure are as follows:
- Twin training locations: Florida and Spain where excellent weather is common to both and minimises training delays;
- A fully compliant EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO);
- Brand new state-of-the-art campus facility in Vélez, Spain;
- Average pass rates are 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR skills tests;
- All EASA Licences and Ratings issues by the UK CAA;
- 15 months of accommodation is included;
- 2FLY Financial Guarantee for piece of mind;
- Airline ethos practised throughout training with instrument training from the start.
This series of videos has been created to promote an airline pilot career. In this series a former 2FLY Pro-Pilot student and recent graduate Jonathan Western takes us on a journey as he realises his dream to become a professional pilot.
Find out how Jonathan went from a typical young aspiring aviator to flying the Boeing 737 for a major European airline.
PART I: DON’T DREAM IT. JUST DO IT!
In this first video Jonathan tells us his own story and, in particular, how coming from a family of aviators he felt destined to become a pilot too.
PART II: THE AIRLINE INDUSTRY. PILOT DEMAND.
The existence of a pilot shortage appears compelling when you research it. Does it guarantee you a job at the end of training? Jonathan looks at the evidence and explains why he drew the conclusions he did.
PART III: FOUNDATION TRAINING. THE FLORIDA EXPERIENCE.
Join Jonathan as he starts his training in Florida. He hits the ground running (or rather flying) and he wouldn’t have wanted it any other way!
PART IV: THEORY & ADVANCED TRAINING. THE MALAGA EXPERIENCE.
In this video you can follow Jonathan through his theory training and get a real idea of the hard work required to train to become an airline pilot. Culminates in Jonathan landing at Málaga International Airport!
PART V: JET TRAINING. THE ICING ON THE CAKE.
In this video Jonathan completes his training in style by undergoing 36 hours jet experience in a full motion A320 simulator in Madrid.
PART VI: TRAINING COMPLETE. GETTING A JOB.
In the final video in the series Jonathan explains how he prepared for airline interviews and offers a few tips on landing that first airline job.