Conducted at our Assessment Centre at East Midlands Airport the 2FLY Training Needs Review (TNR) is a personal one-to-one informal meeting between an aspiring airline pilot, his or her parent(s) or sponsor(s) and 2FLY training advisors.
The 2FLY Training Needs Review must be pre-booked using the below. Here are the features:
- Conducted at 2FLY UK HQ at East Midlands Airport by appointment only
- Free of charge
- Conducted by 2FLY training advisors who are commercial pilots – some of whom are current line pilots
- Can be attended by the aspiring pilot and his or her parent(s), guardian(s) or sponsor(s)
- Your training advisor will make a short presentation which will cover all aspects of the career and training relevant to each individual. These may include:
- The current state of the industry vis-a-vis Coronavirus
- Realistic pilot demand outlook
- 2FLY graduate employment stats
- Training options and timescales
- Funding options
- Pre-entry requirements: medicals, visas etc
- There will be ample opportunity to ask questions
MEET YOUR ADVISORS
2FLY UK Director, commercial pilot & Training Advisor
Ryanair Senior First Officer & 2FLY Training Advisor
BOOK A TRAINING NEEDS REVIEW
You will be able to select your preferred day and time – we will confirm availability when acknowledging your booking.
We look forward to meeting you.