Funding for airline pilot training has long been a major obstacle for those who wish to get into this most rewarding career. Long gone are the days of traditional sponsorship where an airline would fund all your training. Even in the face of a very real pilot shortage airlines are still not reverting to full sponsorship, keeping the onus squarely on the shoulders of the cadet and his or her parents/sponsors to find the funds to pay for the training.
The important thing is to see funding training as an investment in your future career. Your chances of gaining a First Officer position are extremely high at the moment and for the foreseeable future. Therefore a loan to fund your training is an investment rather than a debt.
2FLY continually strive to find funding solutions from banks and financial institutions. Here are details of a training loan which we have set up with our financial partners – ‘Professional Loans‘. It is a bespoke loan specifically to fund the 2FLY Pro-Pilot Programme.
Please note that in order to qualify for this loan you must successfully complete the Cadet Assessment.
FUNDAMENTALS OF THE LOAN
You will work in direct contact with our loan provider ‘professional loans’ who will offer a bespoke financial solution to you.
The key fundamentals of the loan subject to status are:
- Secured against the equity in a UK based property
- Secured with a minimum of 1 loan guarantor
- Professional Loans will endeavour to secure a 1 or 2 year payment holiday period
- Loan duration to be agreed with professional loans (12+ years as guide)
- You can loan full course amount + living expenses if required
To find out if you initially qualify for this loan scheme you will need to answer YES to ALL the questions below:
- Do you (or close family member) own a UK Property?
- Would you (or close family member) be willing to use it as security for a loan?
- Would you be able to appoint a minimum of 1 loan guarantor (often a family member)?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to all the above, then great! The next step is to complete the short form below. We will then be in touch in order to help you apply for the loan.