2FLY Pro-Pilot is a 12 to 15 month full-time European Approved (EASA) training programme designed to take new cadets with zero experience to holding a frozen Air Transport Pilot Licence (fATPL/ IR) with Instrument rating, including our unique Airline Preparation Jet training.
The Programme is delivered in three structured phases:
2Fly Pro-Pilot is one of the best value structured ATPL on the market
- Training in Florida and Spain allows for seamless flight training with limited delays, meaning you stay on schedule and on budget.
- 2FLY Pro-Pilot trains pilots the way airlines want them. This is confirmed with last year 95% of graduates securing jobs with airlines such as CityJet, Monarch, Ryanair, Eastern Airways, Jet2, Flybe, FlyDubai, Olympic Air and many more. See the testimonials on our website for more information.
- 12 months accommodation included in the programme.
- 100% money back guarantee, a secure way to invest your money.
- In operation for over 22 years.
- Low cost regulatory exams fees.
- A fully compliant EASA (ATO) Approved Training Organisation.
- Average pass rates are 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR skills tests.
- All EASA Licenses and Ratings issues by the UK CAA.
- Pro-Pilot students qualify for the 2FLY Training Guarantee – details in our Prospectus.
- 2Fly Aerodynamics in Malaga is an EASA ATPL exams centre, approved by the UK CAA.
- With an operational fleet of over 75 training aircraft, this represents one of the largest training fleet in the world.
- All Pro-Pilot graduates enjoy the benefits of 2FLY’s Airline referral scheme.
START DATES 2018