COME AND MEET A COMMERCIAL PILOT | ONE TO ONE CAREER ADVICE
2FLY UK hold regular Open Days at their head office at East Midlands Airport near Nottingham. Simply make an appointment in advance so that we can devote all the time you need to understand fully how you can forge a career as an airline pilot working for one of Europe’s leading airlines.
There are a multitude of issues to go through and the best way to do this is step by step with a professional pilot who knows all the pitfalls of training and joining the airlines.
Topics we typically cover are:
- Qualifications and pre-entry requirements
- How to prepare for the Cadet Assessment
- How to fund the training
- The issues of the day: is now a good time to start training?
- Course fees: what is included and what is not
- Job prospects when you complete training: what we know/who we know
2FLY Open Days are recommended for aspiring airline pilots and their sponsors/parents. Come along and talk to us: we leave no stone unturned.
Open Days are held regularly. Use the form below to make an appointment by choosing one of the dates available or select ‘Later date’ if you can’t make any listed – we will get back to you to offer alternative days.
We look forward to welcoming you to 2FLY UK office.