The 2FLY Cadet Assessment must be passed before formally enrolling on a Pro-Pilot Airline Programme. Once successfully completed, you will receive a formal offer letter to join a course of training and be required to formally enrol and pay a deposit.
The Cadet Assessment can be completed either by attending our dedicated Assessment Centre or by taking part in a remote assessment using our Remote Pilot Assessment Tool (RPAT). It is a series of computer based tests taking approximately 1.5 hours to complete.
There are five stages to complete:
- Aviation specific maths assessment.
- Personality Profiling examining suitability for flight training.
- FAST Flight Aptitude Screening Tool.
- 1 to 1 interview with UK Training Advisor.
- Review and Debrief.
A comprehensive report is created which assesses your performance and aptitude and reveals your potential to successfully complete a full time course of professional pilot training.
The cost of the assessment is £225 inc VAT
Successfully passing the assessment:
- GIVES YOU peace of mind about your investment moving forwards;
- TELLS US you have the aptitude to get through training with no delays;
- UNLOCKS access to apply for the 2FLY Pilot Specific Unsecured Loan Scheme;
- GAINS YOU a formal offer to join the 2FLY Pro Pilot Airline Programme.
BOOK YOUR ASSESSMENT
Booking the cadet assessment is the first step towards your exciting airline pilot career. Upon booking we will supply you with further information on how you can best prepare. You can choose to attend our dedicated Assessment Centre at East Midlands Airport or to complete the assessment remotely using RPAT (Remote Pilot Assessment Tool).