2FLY has partnered with one of the world’s most advanced pilot assessors, Symbiotics who conduct assessment and selection for airlines and military organisations around the globe.
Here are a few of their clients:
The 2FLY computer based assessment takes approx 1.5 hours to complete and is carried out at one of our assessment centres in Nottingham or Corby. The aptitude tests are all computer based and we have selected a range of tests which we feel best test your potential to complete airline pilot training. The tests covers five key areas comprising:
1. Personality questionnaire, specific for professional pilots.
2. Multiple Choice Maths – 20 questions all based on fuel burns and speed, distance, time calculations.
3. A short cognitive test of reading and understanding information.
4. Flying a virtual airplane, multi tasking.
5. A 15 minute interview/ review of the test results, with our UK Commercial Pilot/ Training Advisors.
Test results are valid for 12 months.
BOOK YOUR ASSESSMENT
Booking the cadet assessment is the first step towards your exciting airline pilot career. Designed to assess if you have what it takes to train to be a professional pilot, and in particular, whether you have the aptitude to successfully complete the ATPL ground school.
For information on how to prepare and ensure your best performance in the assessment, watch our Video Guide left, and download the 8-page study guide.