From its flight training bases at Malaga International Airport and Velez Aerodrome nearby, Aerodynamics have been training professional pilots for over 22 years. For those students who chose to do their flight and ground training, using the modular route, Aerodynamics is the perfect flight training academy.
Here are some reasons why so many European students chose Aerodynamics, Malaga for their EASA training:
Why Train at 2Fly Aerodynamics, Malaga?
- The best flying weather in Europe.
- Within a short distance you can either be flying the Malaga or Granada International Airport ILS approach or practicing VFR manouvers in the vast uncontrolled areas just east of Malaga.
- Aerodynamics are experts in modular flight training.
- Training in historic Malaga on the Spanish Riviera is an experience you will NEVER forget.
- With average pass rates of 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR, some of the highest in the Industry.
- Aerodynamics operates a modern well maintained training fleet with 15 aircraft at its base in Malaga.
- Flight examiner fees and CAA examiner fees are included in all flight training courses.
- 2FLY Aerodynamics is an official UK CAA Examination Centre: Check out a video about our EASA ATPL Ground School here.
To read what our students say about training and life at Aerodynamics, read our graduate testimonials.
Here is a summary of the courses and modules we offer: