2FLY has partnered with one of the world’s most advanced pilot assessors, Resource Group who conduct assessment and selection for airlines and military organisations around the globe. Here are a few of their clients:
The 2FLY computer based assessment takes approx 1.5 hours to complete and is carried out at one of our two UK assessment centre’s in Ipswich, Nottingham, Manchester or London. The aptitude tests are all computer based and we have selected a range of tests which we feel best test your potential to complete airline pilot training. The tests covers five key areas comprising:
1. Personality questionnaire, specific for professional pilots.
2. Multiple Choice Maths – 20 questions all based on fuel burns and speed, distance, time calculations.
3. A short cognitive test of reading and understanding information.
4. Flying a virtual airplane, multi tasking.
5. A 15 minute interview/ review of the test results, with our UK Commercial Pilot/ Training Advisors.
Test results are valid for 36 months.
The 2FLY Pilot Assessment:
5 facts you should know
BOOK AN ASSESSMENT
If you would like to apply to take the assessment, please complete the form on the right.
Once we receive this form, a 2FLY training advisor will contact you within 24 hours to review your assessment options and send you our 4-page Assessment Study Guide.