2FLY has partnered with one of the world’s most advanced pilot assessors, Resource Group who conduct assessment and selection for airlines and military organisations around the globe. Here are a few of their clients:
The 2FLY computer based assessment takes approx 1.5 hours to complete and is carried out at our assessment centre in Nottingham. The aptitude tests are all computer based and we have selected a range of tests which we feel best test your potential to complete airline pilot training. The tests covers five key areas comprising:
1. Personality questionnaire, specific for professional pilots.
2. Multiple Choice Maths – 20 questions all based on fuel burns and speed, distance, time calculations.
3. A short cognitive test of reading and understanding information.
4. Flying a virtual airplane, multi tasking.
5. A 15 minute interview/ review of the test results, with our UK Commercial Pilot/ Training Advisors.
Test results are valid for 12 months.
The 2FLY Pilot Assessment:
5 facts you should know
THE PRO-PILOT ASSESSMENT
Booking the cadet assessment is the first step towards your exciting airline pilot career. Designed to assess if you have what it takes to train to be a professional pilot, and in particular, to handle and get through the ATPL ground school.
We can then advise you on how best to prepare including sending you a 4-page study guide PDF – PLUS a link to our informative interactive video-based study guide which will ensure your best performance in the assessment.